Our health needs change based on our age, which does include the care of our teeth. A recent post on Longevity covered our dental care needs across the lifespan.
Some key takeaways:
- Baby teeth can appear as early as 3 months of age so get started early with care.
- Children need supervision with brushing to ensure they do it properly.
- Teens have permanent teeth coming in and may need braces to align teeth properly.
- Adults should continue good brushing and flossing habits.
- Seniors are more prone to issues such as gum disease.
To read the full post with additional takeaways, visit the Longevity web site.