It’s that time of the year. People resolve to eat healthy and gym memberships temporarily increase.
Did you make health-related resolutions for 2019? If so, your teeth probably were not a focus area, but it’s a good idea to include them as part of your resolve to improve your health.
Here are five resolutions for a healthy smile in 2019.
- Avoid gum disease with daily brushing and flossing.
- Get a cleaning twice a year at your Summerville dentist. Why not schedule that today if it’s been a while?
- Stop smoking (or don’t start!) This is a very hard habit to break but it’s one of the best things you can do for your overall health.
- If your smile needs brightening, talk to your dentist about getting your teeth whitened.
- Cut back on sugar. If eating healthy is on your list, then cutting back on sugar is probably part of that resolution. This helps your weight and your smile!